1. The articles should be written specifically for The Culturology Ideas research works’ collection (not previously published or sent to other editions) and meet the requirements for professional academic publications.
2. The Author/Authors are responsible for the authenticity of the facts, dates, titles, and accuracy of citations.
3. All Authors should state their full names in the article and provide the author’s information in Ukrainian, Russian and English in the form given below.
4. Submit the article to the Editorial Board in electronic form.
5. Text formatting requirements:
– Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx).
– The file name begins with the Author’s last name and contains the first words of the article title and journal number. For example: Petrenko_Creative Path_KD16.
– Page format ‒ A4, Portrait.
– Font ‒ Times New Roman, size – 14.
– Line spacing – 1.
– Paragraph indent – 10 mm.
– Margins: left ‒ 3 cm, right ‒ 2 cm, upper and lower ‒ 2 cm.
– Illustrations are submitted in electronic form: jpg format, resolution at least 300 dpi, no compression.
No fee for editing articles from Author/Authors.
Details see in PDF file.