The copyright is preserved by the Author(-s) giving the Editorial Board of the collection of scientific works The Culturology Ideas the right to publish original scientific articles containing the results of experimental and/or theoretical research which are not considered to publish in other editions. All materials are subject to the CC Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license allowing others to refer to work with the recognition of the authorship of this work and the first publication in this journal.
The Author(-s) of the article for publication in The Culturology Ideas journal must submit a completed Author’s agreement for the publication of the materials form. The agreement should be sent to the Editorial Board by e-mail (signed and scanned) or by mail (original document).
According to the Law of Ukraine “On Copyright and Related Rights”, the Author(-s) retain all non-proprietary rights to the work. The Editorial Board of the collection of scientific works The Culturology Ideas in accordance with the Law of Ukraine provides libraries and archives of Ukraine and other countries with a copy of a work, activities of which are not connected directly or indirectly to gaining profit, as to use materials from editorial board in education where copyright is preserved. All the materials are sent and carried out according to the principles of open access and free of charge access to the materials.
Submitting materials to the collection of scientific works The Culturology Ideas, the Author(-s) allow the editorial board of the collection to place materials on the Internet and grant access to these materials to users regardless of their place of residence.
Accepted articles are posted on the Internet after the publication of a collection of scientific papers The Culturology Ideas:
- on the website of the National Library of Ukraine named after V.I. Vernadsky;
- on the official website of the collection of scientific works The Culturology Ideas.
The Author(-s) reserve the right without the agreement with the Editorial Board:
- To use the materials of the article fully or partially for educational purposes.
- To use the materials of the article fully or partially for writing dissertations.
- To use the materials of the article to prepare abstracts, conference reports, presentations.
- To place the article’s electronic copies (including the final electronic version downloaded from the official website of the journal) on:
- personal web resources of all authors (including websites, web pages, blogs, etc.);
- web resources of institutions where authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
- non-commercial open source web resources.
It is obligatory to have a bibliographic link to the article or a hyperlink to its electronic copy on the official website of the collection of scientific works The Culturology Ideas.